1885 O NGC MS64 Bright Morgan Dollar
About the Coin: The Morgan dollar was a United States dollar coin minted from 1878 to 1904, and then again in 1921. It was the first standard silver dollar minted since production of the previous design, the Seated Liberty dollar, ceased due to the passage of the Coinage Act of 1873, which also ended the free coining of silver. The coin is named for its designer, United States Mint Assistant Engraver George T. Morgan. The obverse depicts a profile portrait representing Liberty, while the reverse depicts an eagle with wings outstretched.
The item pictured is the item you will be receiving!!!! Please look at the pictures closely. You should expect to see signs of common every-day wear.
- GoldWiser is a national association of upscale jewelry and precious metals buyers. Most pieces are bought used unless otherwise stated in description. They may have normal wear consistent with age and show blemishes typically unseen with the naked eye.
- In most cases we are a re-seller and not the original owner of the item. We do our best to ensure all items are in good working condition.
- Unless stated in the description, we typically do not have original paperwork or provide original packaging for the items.
- All items are sold "as-is" and DO NOT come with a return policy. We do our best to accurately describe our items but we do not take them apart and only test the basic function.
- Photos are only one way that the item is described, so please read the entire item description as well.
- Please contact us with any questions regarding this item. We do our best to answer all emails on a daily basis.
- Free shipping is via USPS first class mail without delivery confirmation or insurance. If you prefer another shipping method, it will be at your expense.